Your support — as a Dharma Member or a one-time Donor — helps Buddha Weekly’s hard-working volunteers create educational Buddha Dharma content in multiple formats and multiple languages — to help us “Spread the Dharma.” We remain committed to preserving and spreading the Dharma in many languages around the world — with new content every week in online features, videos, podcasts and emailed "ezines", thanks to your help.
Our content is always free, although Supporting Member enjoy a little "early access" to thank them for their generosity.
Whether $5 a month or $25, all of our precious Dharma Members are heroes! Your support helps us publish new and excellent Dharma content to all our channels: written features, videos, podcasts and books.
Champion Dharma Benefactor
$25 / Month
- As a thank you to our dear Champion Dharma Benefactors, please enjoy downloadable mp3s of our beautiful recorded mantra chants. All our Benefactors also enjoy early access to all of our content — full written features, videos and podcasts — and ad-free videos.
Precious Dharma Benefactor
$10 / Month
- As a thank you to our dear Precious Dharma Benefactors, enjoy early access to all of our content — full written features, videos and podcasts — and ad-free videos.
$5 / Month
- As a thank you to our dear Dharma Benefactors, please enjoy early access to all of our content — full written features, videos and podcasts.
Buddha Weekly publishes on various platforms: Dharma videos and documentaries, online dharma magazine, weekly e-zine, podcasts, and planned books — working to the mission of "Spread the Dharma.”
Buddha Weekly Online
Buddha Weekly Magazine is a free online publication drawing over 2 million readers per year. We often cover specific Buddhist practices, teachers and Gurus, and insights into practice. Buddha Weekly remains very practice-oriented. Buddha Weekly was founded by dedicated Buddhists who donate their time on content, working on the mission of preserving and spreading Dharma teachings in all the key paths:
- Mahayana, including Zen and Chan
Buddha Weekly YouTube
Found at https://youtube.com/buddhaweekly our growing YouTube channel covers Dharma in many ways, with playlists for:
Buddhist "living" topics from teachers, such as: Dealing with Anger, Healing and Health, meditation topics, motivation, memory loss
- Buddhist "turning point" videos, including, loss of loved ones, loss of pets, overcoming obstacles, and many others.
- Buddhist teachings and specific practices.
- Teachings from lineage teachers.
- Mantra chanting videos.
- 21 Taras series — many mantra videos, teaching videos, guided visualizations, and teachings.
- Jataka Tales stories, narrated and animated for all ages.
- Sutra series, covering major sutras.
Buddha Weekly Podcast "Spread the Dharma"
Featuring editor Lee Kane and other contributors — new for 2021 — our podcast "Spread the Dharma" covers major Buddhist topics, interviews with teachers, and more. The Podcast URL is SpreadTheDharma.com or look it up on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, or your favorite podcast directory. (First podcast scheduled for early November 2021.)